I’m going to try something new, and hopefully I’ll stick to it. Every Thursday I will make a list of the random comings and goings of my life. I’m sure you’ll find this interesting … I hope 🙂
Okay, let’s begin.
- I had the task of updating my new covers on Goodreads for my book. Not fun, but they look really nice so I’m over it.
- Unfortunately one of my teachers is out sick with the flu. Fortunately for me, I get to sleep in tomorrow.
- I really don’t like driving in the snow.
- I run my life by making To Do lists. I’ve got lists written down on paper, on post-its, on my whiteboard, on my desktop, and my calendars. Yes, as in plural.
- I’m looking forward to picking up a book at the library tomorrow. I want to do a throw back to reading an actual paperback, and not my Kindle or phone.
- Big Brother Canada started yesterday which means I’ll be watching even more television.
- Still looking for awesome bloggers willing to participate in my cover reveal! Details are here.
I’m going to stop at seven because I like the number. I’ll leave you with a picture of the mountains up in Banff when I went to visit my friend out west a few years ago. This picture makes me want to go back! It was breathtaking.