I feel like I’m doing a million things all at once, so I figured I’d write it all down for anyone who’s interested in knowing what I’m currently working on.
- The last book I published was Jaded Little Lies back in May. The next book in the series is Love, Lies, X’s, and O’s which features a new Four Letters couple that I’m really enjoying writing about. I’ve taken a break from the story and probably won’t resume until July/August. It’s scheduled to be released in January.
- Writing the Four Letters series for a while inspired me to write a side story called Four Letters in Reverse. This novella centres around 13-year-old Annabella Callaghan who you meet briefly in Jaded Little Lies. I thought it would be fun to write a story catered to the younger young adult. This book is currently with my editor and will be released next month in July.
- I’m working on another YA book. This one is post-apocalyptic, which I’ve just started, and have a long ways to go with plotting and world building. This is my first post-apocalyptic story and I’m kind of having fun with it, but I currently don’t have any plans for its release date.
- I wrote a YA paranormal novella (Reap) a ways back and am finally sitting down and finishing the sequel to the story, Sow. It’s tentative scheduled release date will be sometime in August.
- I’ve also just plotted and started writing the second Four Letters in Reverse story, which will also be released this year. It’s titled, Four Letters in Reverse: Goodbye Junior High.
So that’s it for now. I think. How I keep my brain straight, and my characters straight, I have no idea. But I seem to function well in disorganized chaos 🙂
Below are the covers for some of the WIPs. Click on them for more details!